Why do we opt to send a generic holiday message and worse via email or prefer to create a cheesy video during the only time we make statements like, “you’re important to me?” Will your brand message stand the test of time if you don’t take the time to show how much you care for your employees and your clients?
In this guideline, we show you the:
- 7 Traditional Reasons Why a Paper Card Still Works, Today!
- Benefits to personalization when it comes to a Merry Christmas.
- Emotional attachment we have to handwritten message.
- Number 1 reason not to sell your holiday message.
- It’s better to give than to receive is important at this time of year.
Download your The Business Christmas Card Guideline.