Disruption.It’s happening; traditional B2B companies are experiencing a disruption in their industry. Even if you work in centuries old container shipping company, you run a small local manufacturing company or manage a print shop – every industry is going through change. And, it’s not from your competition! Threat and opportunity in technology disruption come from your customer and employee behaviour and values. Your client’s buying pattern is different; they are now looking for your products and services online, comparing prices, and demanding personalised services.
The question you need to ask, now what?
Digital Marketing Strategy
You’ll need a digital marketing strategy that will engage with your audience with real-time conversations, set no boundaries for your brand and technology, and how we start with the seven pillars of Digital Marketing, which looks like a traditional marketing plan using different words, but I digress.
- Plan: Create a strategic road map
- Reach: Build brand awareness
- Interact: Engage, Act, Experience, Content
- Convert: Build multi-channel sales funnel
- Engage: Content, events, promotions and other tactics to build customer loyalty and retention
- Brand: During this program, we will build your build, increase brand visibility.
- Ongoing Management:
Digital Marketing Services:
- Platform play: In this strategy, we’ll engage on social media platforms with your customers and suppliers with the goal to build increased communication and product value so clients and vendors can interact more directly with each other and benefit from your network.
- Digital goods: We’ll create e-books, check lists and webinars are top-rated offerings and can provide a valuable resource to convert visitors into sales leads.
- Re-bundling and customising: We can use technology to re-bundle your products or services to serve your existing customers better.
During the planning stage, you may discover that you’ll need a complete rehaul of your website to be able to provide these services to your customers. The important area to remember, don’t choose a platform with no direction, it will show. Take the time to understand where your customers live online and their behaviour. The same rule goes for your competition.
And, remember to contact us – email@example.com!