INTERNSHIP PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
The Marketing Boutique is excited to announce its Content Writing Internship is now open. Interested interns will join our 6-10 week Copy Writing program! We aim to provide you with the knowledge and experience you’ll need to successfully navigate the workplace and further contribute to the field. As an intern, you will develop and cultivate a dynamic and invaluable skill set that will serve them well across a variety of professional sectors.
As the Content Writer Intern, you will be guided through nearly every aspect of modern content production, including lede gathering; story generation and production; editorial policy; time management; AP style review; peer editing and client communications. You will receive news policy training, and learn to develop different types of content assets, and work on live accounts in a support capacity. We are seeking talented young writers and analytical journalists who are eager to develop a strong foundation in the tenets of marketing and content writing while cultivating a working knowledge of the industry.
The summer internship is a virtual position with daily touch points and weekly meetings held at a co-working space downtown Montreal. Summer 2018 programs start June 4, 2018, to August 13, 2018. Exceptions can be made based on university requirements.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Mature interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Responsible & reliable
- Well-organised & highly self-motivated
- Ability to think on their feet & prioritise
- Relevant major or field of study an asset
- Weekly Time Commitment: 10-15 hours per week
- Bilingual / French Translation Skill an asset
- Unpaid internship: available for course credit
- To learn more about The Marketing Boutique, Check Out Our Careers Page!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | The Marketing Boutique is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply info(@)themarketingboutique.net, please include the position in the subject line.
Application deadline: May 28, 2018.