Designing a website is becoming easier. Gone are the days when an IT guy talks tech and the other side of the room simply stares and nods in agreement. Today, everyone and their mother has a website.
As a small business, you’ve become knowledgeable to the importance of online marketing. But did you know that more people are getting turned off by ads on social media?
If you have a business, large or small you’ll want to know these important design tips because email marketing is for business.
- Make it First On Your Sidebar: Nothing new here expect that it works!
- Add Call-Out To Blog Posts: You’ve seen this before, there is a box with a call-out, “Like what you’ve read? Subscribe and be the first to know when we post new content!” This answers the question, where do I go from here. Importantly, they’ve spent 3 minutes reading your post, they are already engaged, don’t lose them!
- Dedicate an Entire Page for Your Newsletter: I’ve had one, removed it and just recently, I’ve put the page back in. Why, you ask? Because they are looking for the “what else?” And, you may have dedicated content just for signing up and a dedicate page is a great place to showcase what they’ll get.
- Free Gift: As I mentioned in #3, this will be that something special they’ll get just for signing up. Sure it can be a challenge to create great content, you can always contact us for help!
- Create a Resource Section: This is in addition to your blog. This section is jammed-packed with lots of goodies, like guides, ebooks, case studies and so on. While you’re here you may be interested in checking ours.
- Create Content: This can be a webinar, quiz or contest. Engaging and free content brings in people, help to solidify your brand and increase your list building.
- Display Sticky Top Bar: This is a gentle reminder that you offer a newsletter.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter!