Last year the creatives in Montreal got together with commerce and created the C2MTL conference. And, since I was not invited to speak at this conference, I wrote a series of posts that provided my own creative answers to a few commerce questions, such as:
- Institutionalizing Creativity, Not Without Its Challenges
- Creating a culture of risk-taking
- Who called this meeting and why are we here?
Once again, the C2MTL 2014 is upon us and yes, while I am disappointed in not being considered to be a part of their speaker list, I will once again offer a series of my own creative answers to a few commerce questions.
I’ve haven’t really nailed down all the topics, at this moment this is what I think I will write about. Please note that topics may change without notice. By the way, I’m calling this series of posts C3MTL.
- Turn your inspiration into concrete initiatives
- Discovering local solutions with global appeal
- How hiring the right person can make you lots of money
- How to compete when Andy Warhol designs a breakthrough ad
- Get your company creatively hot! A lesson from C2MTL and why they don’t invite a few unknowns to speak.
CALL OUT FOR SPEAKERS
We invite creative, tech savvy, geeks, graphic artists, mommy bloggers, crafters, B2B businesses and other marketing and sales professionals to give their own creative solution to a particular commerce question. Contact us at info(at)themarketingboutique.net.
We look forward to hearing from you!