Designing your Brand position requires a formal approach where it will allow us to help builds your brand, and the same time create loyalty from your clients. Brand engagement includes the ability to define the qualities and attributes of your brands, how your brand delivers on its promise, clear brand messaging and targeted communications to the right target market.
Understanding the values and emotions of our potential clients are fundamental in creating a truly engaging brand experience. However, this also means that you will need to focus on a single brand attribute to draw in your potential client.
As today’s brand builders, we want to create a truly authentic customer experience with your brand. Because what counts is ‘how’ those emotions are produced – being authentic.
An authentic brand consists of being anchored in honesty in their message and can meet their promise.
The conventional approach to brand building is changing, slowly but changing. With social media, traditional companies are starting to understand that one can not manufacture or push the customer feelings into what they want, rather we need to deliver the products and services that are of value to today’s consumer. In doing so, your customers will engage, bond and bring other important sentiments at a far deeper level than expected.
WHERE DO WE START IN CREATING AN ENGAGING BRAND?
- Clearly, define the benefit of your product or service;
- Clearly, define the intended brand emotion, one that will give you the competitive advantage.
WIN THE BRAND RELEVANCE AND WIN YOUR CLIENTS
The Internet has changed the playing field, how and where your customers find a product and relate to that product is now online. As a result, customers have a higher expectation for your product and service pushing companies to deliver better, faster, cheaper and innovative. So, how can you create and maintain the brand relevance in today’s fast changing world?
- Look to create new categories or develop value-add to your current product offering
- Change the brand message; sometimes the product is still great, but the brand message is out-dated
- Change up how you promote your product or service, you may need to offer something free, try Facebook advertising or host a webinar to showcase that your brand is relevant.
If your brand could speak, what would it say to your targeted audience? Is the message relevant and competitively different from the competition? How do you know?
Where do start with Brand Speak? We conduct a brand analysis as follows:
- Competitive analysis. We’ll reveal and highlight areas you may have missed and why it could be important.
- Industry trend review.
- Target audience purchasing behaviour, attitudes and biases of product or service
- Supplier Influence
- And other factors that will have an impact on your brand.
Contact us today to find out how we can help.