Designing your Brand position requires a formal approach where it will allow us to help builds your brand, and the same time create loyalty from your clients. Brand engagement includes the ability to define the qualities and attributes of your brands, how your brand delivers on its promise, clear brand messaging and targeted communications to the right target market.
Understanding the values and emotions of our potential clients are fundamental in creating a genuinely engaging brand experience. However, this also means that you will need to focus on a single brand attribute to draw in your potential client.
As today’s brand builders, we want to create a genuinely authentic customer experience with your brand.
An authentic brand consists of being anchored in honesty in their message and can meet their brand promise.
The conventional approach to brand building is changing and evolving. With social media, online shopping, and social community groups, traditional B2B companies are starting to understand that one can not manufacture a set of static brand messages that cannot expand organically with today’s new online buying journey. Instead, B2B companies need to not only deliver the products and services that are of value to today’s consumer, but they also have to give brand messages that are honest and transparent.
WHERE DO WE START IN CREATING AN ENGAGING BRAND?
- Define the benefit(s) or feature(s) of your product or service that are important to your customer base;
- Select the benefit or feature that will give you the competitive advantage
- List the intended brand emotion your customer will get from your product or service
WIN THE BRAND RELEVANCE AND WIN YOUR CLIENTS
The Internet has changed the brand development environment. The how they will interact with your brand and where they’ll find your brand is now online and with diverse mediums. Many, if not all of us will start our buying journey online. As a result, your customers want to know your brand on a personal level.
So, how can you create and maintain the brand relevance in today’s fast-changing world?
- Look to create new categories or develop value-add to your current product offering
- Change the brand message; sometimes the product is still great, but the brand message is out-dated
- Change up how you promote your product or service, you may need to offer something free, try Facebook advertising or host a webinar to showcase that your brand is relevant.
If your brand could speak, what would it’s brand message say to your targeted audience? Is the message relevant and competitively different from the competition? How do you know? Start with a market analysis, such as:
- Competitive analysis. We’ll reveal and highlight areas you may have missed and why it could be important.
- Industry trend review.
- Target audience purchasing behaviour, attitudes and biases of product or service
- Supplier Influence
- And other factors that will have an impact on your brand.
You may also be interested in taking the Brand Management Online Course. We keep this online course fresh and updated every six months! Or, if you need to get your brand noticed faster, then we’re your team! Contact us today to find out how we can help.